Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 10 - Praha Here We Come!


         Today was totally consumed by travel to Prague. We left our hostel in Vienna and travelled on the subway to the train station. We then went on a train for four hours transferring in a place called Breclav in the Czech republic. For the majority of the rest of the trip, we are going to be in the Czech republic in Prague. When we arrived in Prague, we found our new hostel, Sir Toby’s, and were totally exhausted so we just passed out for the night. Unfortunately because it was just a travel day, I could not have much thoughtful insight or analysis of what I had seen that day. We did have dinner on a train car though which was very cool.

These next pictures are views from the train. Hopefully they do the beautiful views justice.






Finally got to Breclav and awaiting transfer

One of the signs inside the train station. Thought I should take a picture of the name.

The train station

Couldn't wait to get to Prague! or now that we are in the Czech republic,  Praha!

Finally Arriving at our hostel late at night. From what I've seen already, this hostel is amazing. I feel like I'm at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment